Now that you’ve found the perfect home comfort solution, it’s time to think about paying for your new investment. Many times you can offset your investment by your estimated efficiency savings on your monthly utility bill. Along with rebates, we offer financing options through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. with a range of plans to fit your needs. Financing is subject to credit approval. Ask your local Comfortmaker® dealer for more information about our financing options.
Think about what you want out of a home comfort system:
- Is air quality important to you? Is there someone in your family sensitive to pollen or that has allergies?
- Are you planning on staying in your home for years to come?
- Has your current heating system been warm enough in the winter? Your cooling system cool enough in the summer?
- Are there new areas of your home you would like to add heating or cooling to, such as an attic or garage?
- Are you looking for an economical solution?
- Are high efficiency and long-term savings worth a bigger investment to you now?
- Would you like more control of temperatures in your home or in different areas of your home?
Prepare to talk to your dealer:
Now that fall is here it’s time to start thinking about winter heating. Contact on of our dealers to look at your furnace and make sure it will get your family through the winter.